Thursday, April 29, 2010

Greetings From The Trail

Greetings from the trail. I'm currently in Warner Springs and enjoying some long soaks in their hot springs. Some how my indestructable camera was not so indestructable so now I must rely on the HD video camera from now on.

I'm trying to make the Blog videos but find that I really have to force myself to sit down and make them. They are deffinately out of my "Norm".

The trail has been far easier then I remember, and have had to force myself to not push more then 20 miles each day in fear of reaching the high seirras before much of the snow has melted away. But even with going slow you can still make 22 miles in a day and be done before 3 pm.

Hopefully I will force myself to make longer videos with more details and what not. Sending out the first memory card back home in about 2-3 days from now so the videos should be up shortly afterwards.

Thats it for now,

Wander + Drift

No comments:

Post a Comment